All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn sharp contrast with the southern and southeastern uplands of Ohio, rockshelters are rare in the rthern parts of the state. Only at Krill Cave has it been possible to reconstruct a temporal sequence from the Archaic through Late Woodland times on the basis of quantitatively appreciable data. The results of these excavations (carried out in the summers of 1974 and 1975) can best be discussed in terms of what the three major occupations have in common. The share commonalities are probably due to the environmental/ecological setting in which the occupations occurred. The latest number in the series of Kent State Research Papers in Archaeology provides a complete site report of the Krill Cave Rockshelter.
- Author(s)Dana A Long,Donald J Metzger,Olaf H. Prufer,etc.
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1989
- Series TitleKent State research papers in archaeology
- Series Part/Volume Numberno. 8
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.