All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionFor Krishna, being in a universally creative mode means addressing life in a personal and intimate way. The Krishna Hardcover Ruled Journal invites you to explore your own creativity. Combining craftsmanship and artistry, this deluxe hardcover journal is cased in scuff- and fingerprint-resistant, tactually rich leatherette, is elegantly debossed, and features a hand-selected, full-color painting of Krishna and lush endpaper illustrations by artist B.G. Sharma. With sturdy construction and sewn binding, the journal lies flat, and the 192 lined, acid-free pages of high-quality heavy stock paper take both pen and pencil nicely to invite a flow of inspiration. All this, plus a ribbon placeholder, elastic closure, and 7.5 x 4.5inch back pocket, perfect for holding photographs and mementos, makes this B.G. Sharma Signature Edition the ultimate art-inspired portable journal.
- Author BiographyB.G. Sharma is recognized as the foremost living painter of Indian miniatures. While accomplished in the traditional schools of Kangra, Kishangarh, and Mughal painting, B.G. Sharma also has developed a unique style that has contributed significantly to both traditional and contemporary Indian art. His work involves a lifetime of dedication and is a natural extension of his artistic practice as well as his religious life. He lives in Udaipur, India.
- PublisherInsight Editions
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions
- Weight381 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)B G Sharma
- Edition StatementB.G. Sharma signature ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.