Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of the living and the dead collide in D.F. Fanella's chilling debut, Kulp's Mar. This one-of-a-kind ghost story is a satisfyingly spooky tale that may just force readers to sleep with the lights on! Twins Brian and Brenda have just moved to Salem's Hollow, so they haven't quite learned their way around town-or made any friends. But their decision to explore an abandoned old mansion suddenly changes all that when they run into CeCe, Bill, and Toby, the current members of the Strange Days Society. They explain that the mansion, called Kulp's Mar, is believed to be haunted. After photographing the house for a pararmal website, they invite Brian and Brenda to join them that evening for the first official meeting of the Strange Days Society. It is there that Brenda reveals her odd secret: She can see ghosts. Excited by this discovery, the Strange Days Society decides to investigate Kulp's Mar the very next day. It is during this investigation that Brian opens the attic door to explore. After rushing away in a hurry due to an unsettling feeling that he is being watched, the attic door remains open and releases the mysterious being that had been trapped behind it... The next week brings terror for the group as Brian, Brenda, CeCe, Bill, and Toby all encounter the mar's otherworldly inhabitants. Realizing that they must get to the bottom of the mar's mystery, they head to the library in an attempt to unlock its ancient secrets. While there, they learn the horrifying truth about the Kulp family. In a desperate attempt to free themselves of the menacing presence they unkwingly unleashed, these five friends must band together to save those left behind-and themselves.
- Author BiographyD.F. Fanella's hometown of Shamokin, Pennsylvania, inspired his debut ghost story, Kulp's Manor, as did the scary stories told to him by his father while growing up. He earned a bachelor's and a master's degree in psychology, and is presently a PhD candidate at Pennsylvania State University while working in technology and education. Fanella currently lives in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)D F Fanella
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.