All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEase your stress and tension by incorporating Kundalini yoga into your daily routine. Kundalini yoga is a physical, mental, and spiritual discipline for developing strength, character, and consciousness. Practitioners of Kundalini call it the yoga of awareness because it enables you to experience deeper levels of being by harmonizing both your body and spiritual energy. Unlike other yoga exercises, Kundalini yoga consists of fewer straining positions, which makes it accessible for a wide range of fitness levels. Incorporate small moments of peace throughout your day by practicing these simple positions and breathing exercises. This guide offers step-by-step instructions on the basics of Kundalini yoga. With over 200 rich full-color photographs, yoga expert Athanasios Megarisiotis shares the seated postures, breathing techniques, hand positions, and most frequently used mantras. Kundalini is viewed as an advanced form of yoga and meditation that is used to cultivate the spiritual potential within all who practice it. It teaches that a stronger spiritual potential will help each practitioner uphold important values like speaking the truth, being compassionate, and being more aware of the needs of others.
- Author BiographyAthanasios Megarisiotis (spiritual name Kara Singh) lives and works as a freelance architect and designer. Megarisiotis came to practice Kundalini yoga after living in Greece and Spain. Kundalini yoga has become an integral part of both his professional and private life. He is a member of the German 3HO Association and teaches Kundalini there. He resides in Munich, Germany. Brigitte Sporrer works as a freelance photographer. Sporrer's work concentrates on people, food, and lifestyle pieces. The photographs for this book were shot in natural light in parts of northern Greece and the island of Lesbos, where Sporrer spends her summers. She resides in Munich, Germany.
- Author(s)Athanasios Karta Singh Megarisiotis
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight1099 g
- Width219 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byBrigitte Sporrer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.