All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Adib's first day in the kung fu class. He sees two boys hurting smaller boys. Adib tells them to stop, but this makes the big boys angry. Now they want to hurt Adib, too. What will Adib do?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan. Maurice Jamall is an Associate Professor of English at Seikei University in Tokyo. He has been involved in ELT instruction, teacher training, and materials development for 18 years.
- Author(s)Maurice Jamall,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFoundations Reading Library
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width149 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.