Kunstpraxis in der Migrationsgesellschaft - Transkulturelle Handlungsstrategien am Beispiel der Brunnenpassage Wien: Art Practices in the Migration Society - Transcultural Strategies in Action at Brunnenpassage in Vienna by Ivana Pilic, Anne Wiederhold (Paperback, 2015)
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionText in English & German. What kind of art practice and cultural participatory way linked to the category Migration? This book represents the change of perspective in the cultural policy, which is necessary to implement the right of access to art and culture for wider sections of society. It points to phemena of under-representation as well as invative ways of social action and illustrates how transcultural art practice is possible and how art productions that meet the multiplicity of the population, can be organised in the concrete. As a point of expertise are the findings from the practice that were recovered in the Vienna Art Social Space Brunnenpassage , a laboratory and Praxisort transcultural and participative art processes since foundation in 2007.
- Author BiographyIvana Pilic, born in 1982, deputy director of the Wiener Brunnenpassage, is communications scientist and since 2010 works as a cultural worker in the art social area. My major focus in the art world is the development and application of participatory concepts, in curatorial activities and program development. In addition, she has worked as a freelance trainer in the thematic area of gender and anti-racism. Anne Wiederhold, born in 1974, is co-founder and artistic director of the Wiener Brunnenpassage and actress. As an actress, she was and is active in many international productions and ensembles, especially in experimental physical theater. Their work focuses on transcultural art practice in the field of art as a tool for social change and Migrant mainstreaming in the cultural policy. 2012-2014 she was an expert in the EU Working Group 'Workgroup for the Role of Public Arts and Cultural Institutions in the Promotion of Cultural Diversity and Intercultural Dialogue'.
- Author(s)Anne Wiederhold,Ivana Pilic
- PublisherTranscript Verlag
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTranscript Verlag
- Weight810 g
- Width180 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.