All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn Kvinder, familie og formue (Women, Family and Fortune), the author examines the financial circumstances among married couples and the rules of in-heritage between parents and children from the Middle Ages and onward through to the 20th century. A special focus is put on the tions of separate estate and community of property - and particularly on the improvements in the laws of property of married women.
- Author(s)Inger Dubeck
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), 1 map, col. ports.
- Weight1020 g
- Width182 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.