Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe process through which theory flows into concrete decisions in ecomic policy is very complicated and differs from country to country. Leaders of this phemen are all those institutional, social, political, religious intermediate corps that produces scales of values among the general aims of ecomic policy. Ecomical theories are at the top of this process. The role played by the ecomists professional associations on their reviews, the specialized dictionaries, their contribution to daily press, their role inside the elective assemblies, or the presence of ecomists inside parties or business organizations on top of the central bank, have great importance in this work. These are other ways to create that unintentionally common ecomic culture, which affects the choices in ecomic policy. All these studies have a remarkable relevance to the historian of the ecomical thought and to the ecomist: today they still have something to say about it.
- Author(s)Barucci Piero,Piero Barucci
- PublisherEdizioni Polistampa
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCentro Studi Sulla Civilta Toscana Fra '800 E '900
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintEdizioni Polistampa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.