All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn Matthew chapter 14, we study the disciple Peter and how he Lived In Faith Exceptionally when he steps out of a boat, and walks on water. God suspended natural law for the benefit of all who believe in Him. My message is that God has plans for you. He has a an abundant future. There is a difference between existing and living. Ruah, the breath and Spirit of God, is that difference. My message is that God has plans for you. He has a an abundant future. There is a difference between existing and living. Ruah, the breath and Spirit of God, is that difference. Join me as we discover L.I.F.E. - Living in Faith Exceptionally.
- Author BiographyTalmadge J. Thomas is the founder of COZ Ministries, LLC and Senior Pastor of City of Zion, the Mt. Zion Church, Inc. in Toledo, Ohio. Pastor Thomas has a dynamic itinerate preaching ministry that reaches across the United States. He is well known and sought after for his ability to proclaim God's Word with simplicity. Pastor Thomas is married and has four children.
- Author(s)Talmadge J Thomas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.