All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up a poor girl in the heartland of America isn't easy, but as a lifelong dreamer and optimist, a young Christy Dreiling became determined to make a good life for herself and her family. From a humble beginning and hunger to a series of bad marriages, as Christy's mother made tough choices, and ble choices, in order to support her daughters, against all odds Christy forged a path to success, from becoming Miss Kansas Teen USA, to an actress, and eventually, a prominent businesswoman. Her remarkable journey details the role models, friendships, love, and passion for service that would guide her from a childhood in poverty to attaining a position as a multimillion-dollar global business leader. Now she shares with us the personal success tips and revelations that led her to find her calling and enabled her to achieve her goals. A true rags-to-riches story, LOL marks the ascent of an individual who endured a lifetime of discouragement before finding the success and happiness that she always wanted-and much more.
- Author BiographyChristy Dreiling is a mother, wife, and successful international business leader in network marketing.
- Author(s)Christy Dreiling
- PublisherHoles in My Socks Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoles in My Socks Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.