Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $87.03
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.02
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.52
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.86
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.29
About this product
- Descriptionl'Esprit du Chemin is a guide and tale of pilgrimage on the Grand Chemin of the Saint James Way. The walk of this one thousand mile trail from Paris to Santiago is a journey through medieval Europe and two thousand years of the history of western civilization. Being designated as an UNESCO historic treasure has helped to attract the hundreds of thousands of pilgrims who each year pass over the ancient roads and bridges enroute to pray at the tomb of Saint James in Santiago, Spain. Pilgrims who walk, cycle or ride a donkey have one thing in common. They are never the same after finishing.
- Author(s)William Glover
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.