All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the reader to the basic concepts of LINQ, and takes them through using LINQ with an example-driven approach. This book is for .NET developers who want to find out exactly what LINQ is, what it can do for them, and how to program with LINQ. This book presumes a sound kwledge of XML, ADO.NET, and .NET data access No kwledge of LINQ is presumed.
- Author BiographyN. Satheesh Kumar has Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering and has around twelve years of experience in software development life cycle, project, and program management. He started his career developing software applications using Borland software products in a company based in India and then moved to the United Arab Emirates and continued developing applications using Borland Delphi and customizing Great Plain Dynamics (now known as Microsoft Dynamics) for an automobile sales company. He moved back to India and spent three years designing and developing application software using Microsoft products for a top Multinational Company in India and then spent couple of years in Project Management and Program Management activities. Now he works as a Technical Architect for a top retail company based in the United States. He works with the latest Microsoft technologies and has published many articles on LINQ and other features of .NET. He is also the author of the book LINQ Quickly in Microsoft .NET.
- Author(s)N. Satheesh Kumar
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/11/2007
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.