All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do bulldogs have such flat ses? Because they keep chasing parked cars. What is a twip? A twip is what a wabbit takes when it wides on twains. What must you be careful t to do when it's raining cats and dogs? Step in a poodle. A laugh-out-loud collection of jokes, riddles, rhymes and sayings from kids around Australia, first issued as June Factor's Juicy Jumping Joke Book.
- Author BiographyJune Factor was born in Poland and grew up in Australia, where she has been writing books and articles for a long time. She has a special interest in what children do when they are playing. That's why she has collected many of the rhymes, riddles, jokes and sayings that children use in their play and friendships. As everyone was once a child, this oral literature belongs to us all, but especially to children whose pleasure it is to play with words and ideas.Mic Looby was born, after years of non-existence, in 1969 in Windsor, New South Wales. After doodling his way through school in Canberra and Melbourne, he accidentally earned a degree in journalism and went on to work as newspaper writer/ cartoonist/ illustrator in Australia and Hong Kong. Now he is a writer, editor and freelance illustrator.
- Author(s)June Factor
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mic Looby
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.