Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Nursing, also kwn in California and Texas, as Vocational Nursing is a booming profession in the United States of America. A person who practices this profession is called an LPN or LVN. To be an LPN or LVN requires at least one year training in both classroom and clinical supervision in a medical facility and passing the NCLEX-PN licensure examination. An LPN and LVN is hired to care for people who are sick, injured, convalescent, or disabled under the direction and supervision of registered nurses and physicians. LPNs and LVNs are generalists and can work in any area of health care such as nursing homes, doctor's offices, and home care. This review book for the NCLEX-PN comes in volumes presented in outline format to enable easier retention of facts and faster conceptualization. Each chapter of the book contains quizzes and a glossary of medical termilogies with pronunciation to enable the reader to evaluate their kwledge and comprehension of the various subject areas. An answer key is located at the end of the book. In this particular volume, the concepts related to medical surgical nursing of the adult and aged are tackled. Additional volumes will be published in the coming months. These concepts include anatomy and physiology of the different body systems, definition of the different diseases and body conditions, assessment and data collection, diagsis and treatment, and nursing management. Contents such as laboratory values and side effects from drugs may change from time to time.
- Author BiographySolomon Barroa is a Registered Nurse in the state of California. He was a university and college professor from the Philippines. He taught Nursing courses. He has a diverse experience in healthcare; from hospitals, clinic, insurance and home health. He had provided care to clients of all ages with different health condition from acute to chronic. He is passionate about sharing his knowledge regarding healthcare encompassing health conditions, pathophysiology, etiology, treatment and management. He likes to make customized products at his spare time.He also likes to travel and cherishes his experiences in Italy. He likes John Locke's theory Tabula Rasa . People are born without built-in mental content and that their knowledge and ideas are developed from experience and perception about events and the environment.
- Author(s)Solomon Barroa Rn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight871 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.