CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe LSAT Games Training Manual is the companion to LSAT Games Explained on DVD, an 8-hour classroom style DVD that explains every game from The Next 10 Actual Official LSAT PrepTests. LSAT Games Explained on DVD is a 4-disc, 8-hour classroom style DVD that explains all 40 games from The Next 10 Actual Official LSAT PrepTests. A free preview may be seen at www.TestTrainer.net Order it today! This LSAT Training Manual provides 4-step method for attacking every type of LSAT game. Please te that students need to purchase The Next 10 Actual Official LSAT PrepTests separately.
- Author BiographyAlex Marcus has been successfully training students to take the LSAT since 1999. With his revolutionary LSAT Games Explained on DVD, an 8-hour classroom style DVD that explains all 40 games from The Next 10 Actual Official LSAT PrepTests, Alex has created a game-changing approach to LSAT Games. Rather than merely teaching students why questions & answers are right or wrong, he TRAINS students to apply a specific step-by-step method so they know what TO DO at all times. As a result, his students know how to attack LSAT Games with ruthless efficiency.
- Author(s)Alex Marcus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.