All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Millionaire Messenger, an electrifying and inspiring book that provides the keys to motivating yourself to satisfy your highest, most essential creative and intellectual needs. In the hyper-connected, hyper-digitized world in which we are living, the time has come to revise Abraham Maslow's classic hierarchy of needs --a pyramid of human drives that places the basic needs of safety and sustenance at the bottom. Burchard, a world-rewned motivational speaker and bestselling author, makes a compelling case that it's time for an entirely new approach to understanding what drives human ambition and achievement today; it's time to change the conversation about what it takes to succeed and feel alive and fulfilled in a stressful, chaotic, distracted world. In The Charge: Activating the 10 Human Drives that Make You Feel Alive, Burchard, using pioneering studies from the fields of positive psychology and neuroscience, as well as great stories from his own experience, identifies the ten simple drives of human emotion and happiness: Control, Competence, Congruence, Caring, Connection, Change, Challenge, Creative expression, Contribution, and Consciousness. The Charge provides the keys to understanding and activating these drives in clear and concrete ways that will inspire and help everyone find the one thing we all are searching for: more life in our lives.
- Author BiographyBrendon Burchard is the founder of High Performance Academy and author of the #1 New York Times and #1 USA TODAY bestselling author of The Millionaire Messenger. He is also author of Life's Golden Ticket and one of the top business and motivational trainers in the world. His famous training events and videos inspire millions of people to start anew, find their voice, live more fully, and make a greater difference in the world. Visit him at BrendonBurchard.com.
- Author(s)Brendon Burchard
- PublisherFree Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Press
- Weight259 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.