All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionDiabetes affects millions of people in the world. To control its dangerous effects and treat it successfully, it is necessary to modify food habits and completely eliminate certain components from the diet. However, this doesn t have to mean eating bland and boring meals. There are an infinite number of healthy and delicious alternatives. This cookbook offers helpful tips for diabetics on how to prepare safe and savory recipes from scratch.
- Author Biography<b>Eduardo Casalins</b> is an Argentinean journalist and writer who specializes in gastronomy, nutrition, and health. He has published numerous recipe books on foods ranging from rice and pasta to poultry and seafood.
- Author(s)Eduardo Casalins
- PublisherEdiciones Lea
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Lea
- Weight136 g
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.