All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the top four floors of the Bulgari Ginza Tower, the brand's flagship location in Tokyo, shoppers can enjoy an extra serving of luxury: a delectable meal crafted by the eponymous head chef of Il Ristorante Luca Fantin. Fantin blends key traditional ingredients straight from his Mediterranean homeland with fresh Japanese meats, fish, and vegetables. When it's t possible to jet off to Japan, readers can discover the ingredients and inspiration behind Fantin's homemade tagliatelle with lobster, lamb with chicory and zucchini flowers, and tender squid ink gcchi with La Cucina di Luca Fantin, complete with original photography.
- Date of Publication19/10/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note90 illustrations
- Weight3161 g
- Width270 mm
- Height380 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Introduction byAndrea Petrini
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.