All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2011, Novak Djokovic won ten titles, three Grand Slams, and forty-three consecutive matches. How did a player plagued by aches, breathing difficulties, and injuries on the court became #1 ranked tennis player in the world? The answer is astonishing: He changed what he ate. Now Djokovic has created a blueprint for remaking your body and your life in just fourteen days. With weekly menus, mindful eating tips for optimal digestion, and delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes, youll be well on your way to shedding extra weight and finding your way to a better you. Djokovic also offers tips for eliminating stress and simple exercises to get you revved up and moving, the very same ones he does before each match.
- Author(s)Novak Djokovic
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight277 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.