All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionComprenda la Espana del presente, desde sus raices y sus limitaciones a las razones por las que nacieron y se fortalecieron los nacionalismos catalan y vasco. Understand the Spain of the present, from its roots and its limitations on the reasons why they were born and strengthened the catalan and Basque nationalisms.
- Author BiographyLuis E. inigo Fernandez (Guadalajara, Spain, 1966) has a degree in geography and history from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, a PhD in history from UNED, and was the recipient of an award for academic excellence from a prestigious association of academics in Madrid. Currently he works as Education Inspector after almost two decades of high school teaching experience. As an author, he has written history books such as Melquiades alvarez: A Liberal in the Second Republic, Liberal Law in the Spanish Second Republic, Spain: The History of an Unending Nation, and The History of the West Told Simply, as well as the fictional works, The Purple Conspiracy and The Malthus Plan.
- Author(s)Luis E Inigo Fernandez
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleHistoria Incognita
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight699 g
- Width178 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.