All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Jacques Choque proposes many different exercises and movements to express yourself. Each session is designed to reveal a new self-discovery thanks to the wonderful instrument that is the human body. Each one urges you to dig deeper to find the harmony between mind and body. These body expression activities allow readers to be conscious of their possibilities and to better themselves.
- Author BiographyJacques Choque is a prestigious professional of the scenic arts with more than 20 years of practice, specializing in yoga and aikido. He teaches classes and gives conferences all around the world.
- Author(s)Jacques Choque
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleTaller de Teatro
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.