All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1847, war broke out between the United States and the young Mexican republic, a conflict that saw Mexico lose half of its territory to its rthern neighbor. By examining this painful history, the author invites readers to reflect on current day struggles of the peoples of Latin America against US imperialist domination. GILBERTO LOPEZ Y RIVAS is a leading Mexican academic and a prominent spokesperson for social movements in Latin America. He is a regular contributor to the Mexican daily La Jornada and has numerous books published in Spain and Latin America.
- Author BiographyGILBERTO LOPEZ Y RIVAS is a leading Mexican academic and a prominent spokesperson for social movements in Latin America. He is a regular contributor to the Mexican daily -La Jornada- and has numerous books published in Spain and Latin America.
- Author(s)Gilberto Lopez y Rivas
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.