All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionWhat to kw to succeed: the keys to style, personality, and elegance. Image consultant Gisela Mendez puts all of her professional experience at your fingertips in this guide that is dedicated to readers who are ready to assume the best version of themselves. The author kws the keys to always looking your best; all you have to do is to be able to recognize your style, exploit your strengths, and release the irresistible woman that lives within you. It does t matter what you look like, what you do, what type of budget you may have, or how you spend your free time. This book includes tips to explore your personality and your style, highlight your figure and features, suggestions on makeup, your purchases, as well as advice on skin care, hair, and accessories. It is a complete and illustrated manual to make the most of what you have. Don t go shopping without it!
- Author Biography<b>Gisela Mendez</b> initially approached the world of image thanks to her passion for photography. She received a degree in public relations from the University of del Valle in Mexico. Additionally, she has conducted numerous studies involving personal image, color analysis, neurolinguistic programming, personal development, educational coaching, professional makeup, etiquette, and protocol. She founded and directs Imagen Integral (Integral Image), which is dedicated to corporate, political, and personal image consultations.
- Author(s)Gisela Mendez
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleEstilo
- Country of PublicationMexico
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.