Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Centre for Studies and Research in International Law and International Relations forms part of the Hague Academy of International Law, and operates under the authority of its managing board and within the framework of its teaching. The Centre was established to further in-depth research in the area of international law. The topic for 1994 was La politique de l'environnement: de la reglementation aux instruments juridiques/ Environmental Policy: from Regulation to Ecomic Instruments. The contents of this volume include: Bilan de recherches de la section de langue francaise du Centre d'Etude et de Recherche de l'Academie, par Michael Bothe, professeur a l'Universite Johann Wolfgang Goethe, Francfort-sur-le-Main; The Present State of Research carried out by the English speaking Section of the Centre for Studies and Research, by P.H. SAND, formerly Legal Adviser, Environmental Affairs, World Bank, Washington, DC.
- Author BiographyCo-publication with: The Hague Academy of International Law.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- Languageeng, fre
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCentre for Studies and Research in International Law and International Relations / Centre d'Etude et de Recherche de Droit International et de Relations Internationales
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight224 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCentre d'Etude et de Recherche de Droit International et de Relations Internationales de l'Academie de Droit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.