All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionFamily businesses dominate business life in Spain, but we kw little about the process of modernizing its management. In the last two centuries these companies and family-controlled groups have had to learn to go beyond their local and regional markets and find ways to adapt to the challenges of three techlogical revolutions that have changed the way they produce, and to think. The authors of The professionalization of family firms (Pablo Diaz Morlan, Miguel A. Lopez-Morell, Maria Mercedes Bernabe Perez, Jose Luis Garcia Ruiz, Elena San Roman Lopez, M Jesus Segovia Vargas, Susana Blanco Garcia, Javier More Lazaro and Paloma Fernandez) highlight how they have managed to preserve their roots at the same time as promoting professional management.
- Author BiographyPaloma Fernandez Perez has a Ph. D. from the University of California at Berkeley. She has been a professor of history at the university and at ESADE. She is currently a Professor of Economic History at the University of Barcelona. She has published a book and numerous articles in journals in Spain, England, Italy, Peru, Mexico and the United States and her research focuses on the history of family businesses from the eighteenth century to the present.
- Author(s)Professor Paloma Fernandez Perez
- PublisherNot Avail
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNot Avail
- Out-of-print date28/10/2014
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.