All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAmidst the wave of enthusiasm that surrounded Barack Obama, the first Afro-American President of the United States, he had to take the reins of a country that was facing its most difficult situation since the Great Depression of 1929. Despite bringing forth large scale changes during his first year in office, such as health care and the ecomy, Obama saw his aura lose its luster and the American people begin to turn their backs on him. Reviled in the most conservative circles and criticized by members of his own party, the President has had to initiate a process of reinventing himself in order to revalidate his electoral victory in November, 2012. This book is t only a chronicle of the last two years of his first term. It is also a thorough investigation into the politics, ecomics, sociological and public opinion of his government that describes the path initiated by Obama, the most pragmatic American President of the last century. Written with a profound kwledge of American reality, 'The Reinvention of Obama' covers anything already done and what is to be done, both on the National and International levels, and explores the possibilities in the face of reelection as an exhaustive study and of the distinctive travels to the rth, south, east and west in order to take the pulse of the most powerful country on the planet.
- Author BiographyJorge Diaz Cardiel is an economist, business lawyer, historian, philosopher, entrepreneur, executive and journalist. He has an MBA from Babson College. He is a partner and Director General of ADVICE Strategic Consultants. Previously, he was the Director General of Ipsos Public Affairs, and an assistant director of Brodeur Worldwide and Porter Novelli International, and the marketing director of Intel Corp.; Director of Investor Relations with Shandwick Consultants, and an economic business reporter with Europa Press.
- Author(s)Jorge Daiaz-Cardiel Torres,Jorge Diaz Cardiel
- PublisherLid Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLid Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.