All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoyce Meyer is t satisfied with the status quo. She believes that we each need to become a revolutionary and practice love every day. And if Joyce has her way, the revolution will spread - person by person, house by house, town by town, until the old culture of selfishness and greed gives way to a new culture of concern for others. The book is a revolutionaries' manual, a hands-on primer for bringing the Golden Rule to life in the twenty-first century. Meyer starts out by giving some stunning statistics. Right w...210,000 children will die this week because of poverty; 640 million children do t have adequate shelter; every day, 3,000 children are abducted into the sex-trafficking industry; every day, 16,000 children die from hunger-related causes. She goes on to say that although crisis is global, the solution is local. We can't solve the world's problems, but that isn't a reason to remain idle. LOVE REVOLUTION focuses on personal behavior on the local scale. It's t just a call to action; it is a call to being: being the person who goes out of your way to encourage someone who's out of hope; being the one who smiles at a stranger; being the one who is willing to do something for thing. The paradox: when we do something for thing, what we often get is something far greater.
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer ha estado en el ministerio a tiempo completo desde 1980. Es una escritora numero 1 de exitos de venta del New York Times de mas de setenta libros inspiracionales. Tambien ha publicado miles de ensenanzas en audio al igual que una completa videoteca. Los programas de radio y television de Joyce, DISFRUTANDO LA VIDA DIARIA, se transmiten en todo el mundo, y ella viaja ampliamente realizando conferencias en los Estados Unidos y en otros paises. Joyce y su esposo, Dave, tienen cuatro hijos adultos y residen en St. Louis, Missouri. Visite su pagina web en www.joycemeyer.org.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight236 g
- Width170 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.