All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionOur distinct voices are the result of an authentically monumental process, a miraculous part of nature that makes us unique. To kw your own voice is a form of understanding yourself. Actors, singers, public speakers they kw that their voices result from constant learning but also from emotions, feelings, doubts, fears, and pleasures. Each one of our words is tinged with feeling. The voice is communication, particularly self-communication. To manage it with solvency is less a virtue or innate ability than a matter of persistence and patience. This guide to developing the full expanse of your voice helps you improve communication with useful tools and practical exercises.
- Author BiographyJose Antonio Meca is a voice actor, a broadcaster, a radio journalist, and a professor of speech, voiceover, and dubbing at the University of Granada. He is the recipient of two RTVA Journalism Awards, the Pedro Antonio Alarcon National Award, and the Joris Hoefnagel Award. Eva Gutierrez (EvaLi) is a graphic designer and an illustrator who has worked on the magazine Ficcionautas. She is the author of La fantastica odisea de la nina sin alma and the illustrator of La princesa de la habitacion 303.
- Author(s)Jose Antonio Meca
- PublisherEdiciones Aljibe, S.L.
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Aljibe, S.L.
- Weight295 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eva Gutierrez (Evali)
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.