All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is volume entirely dedicated to microfabricated cell-based systems. It will provide readers with a quick introduction to the field as well as with a variety of specific examples of such Lab-on-Chip systems for cellomics applications. It will give investigators inspiration for invative research topics, whereas end users will be surprised about the wide variety of new and exciting applications.
- Author(s)Albert van den Berg,Helene Andersson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.