All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLabatation is one of the most widely used systems of dance tation in the world today, and this elementary textbook provides practical instructions for the study of its basic principles. Students using it will examine the elements of movement and tation, and practice dances they have created themselves, as well as learn about dances created by established choreographers.The principles of the system are presented in a sequence of clear, graded lessons, illustrated with numerous examples and supplemented with practical exercises in reading and writing, with each section of the text presenting logical progressions of exploring and recording movement.
- Author BiographyAnn Kipling Brown is currently a professor in dance education at the University of Regina in Canada, where she works extensively with children, youth, and adults in public and dance studio settings.
- Author(s)Ann Kipling Brown
- PublisherDance Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHampshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDance Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.