All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses several concerns: What labor, workplace, and techlogy issues should composition as a profession be concerned with in the 21st century? How does techlogy affect the shape of academic labor? How have working conditions in composition affected the ways techlogy is used? The authors in this collection have turned their attention to these questions, arguing that composition workers (researchers, scholars, administrators, and teachers) have much to think about in relation to articulation of their professional identity.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNew Directions in Computers and Composition
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Edited byPam Takayoshi,Patricia Sullivan
- Series Edited byGail Hawisher,Cynthia Selfe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.