All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionMurray and Heulsmann present a clinically oriented, practical guidebook that will maximize maternal and fetal outcomes. The text features 12 sections covering important issues such as the labor curve and protraction disorders, rupture of the membranes, and uterine activity patterns.While similar to the author's Essentials of Fetal Monitoring , this book places significant emphasis on how to approach these labor and delivery issues with care and efficiency. It also features more references and convenient review questions at the end of each section. An excellent reference and resource on all labor and delivery issues, this book serves as an easy-to-read manual for RNs who practice in, or are new to, labor and delivery settings.
- Author BiographyMichelle L. Murray, PhD, RNC, is an international educator, author, and expert in obstetric nursing. Dr. Murray's company, Learning Resources International, Inc. produces clinical and educational products and seminars for labor and delivery nursing and midwives. Since 1986, more than 50,000 obstetric care providers, including nurses, physicians, and midwives, have participated in Dr. Murray's classes and seminars. Her work has been published in journals such as Birth: Issues in Perinatal Care; The American Journal of Maternal Child Nursing (MCN); the Journal of Perinatololgy; the Journal of Nursing Care Quality; and, the Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing (JOGNN). Dr. Murray was also a contributor to the AWHONN publication Nursing Management of the Second Stage of Labor. Her best-selling books include Antepartal and Intrapartal Fetal Monitoring (3rd ed.) and Essentials of Fetal Monitoring (3ed ed.).||Gayle Huelsmann, BSN, RNC, is certified in inpatient obstetrics and holds a certificate of advanced qualification in electronic fetal monitoring from the National Certification Corp., Chicago. She has been an antepartal nurse and a labor and delivery nurse for 29 years. She was also maternal air transport nurse with fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft. She is an award winner of the PRIDE nurse award from Presbyterian Hospital.
- Author(s)Gayle Huelsmann,Michelle Murray
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.