All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a re-examination of the concept of labour. This title examines, through the work of other social and philosophical critics of labour, how productive labour has been institutionalised and how the nature of labour can be liberated from a purely productive definition.
- Author(s)Bruno Gulli
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/12/2005
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLabor in Crisis
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.