All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe African armyworm is a serious pest of cereal crops and rangeland in eastern Africa. However, it is toriously difficult to rear in the laboratory, being highly susceptible to a nuclear polyhedrosis virus (NPV). From techniques developed at NRI, this handy A5 ring-bound manual is designed to help those who need to maintain a healthy culture for research purposes. Includes recipes for artificial diets, tes on recognition of disease and a list of equipment suppliers.
- Author(s)Sandra C. Smith
- PublisherNatural Resources Institute
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationChatham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNatural Resources Institute
- Content Note2d.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.