All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe central theme of this book is Variation, Phonetic Detail, and Phological Representation. It brings together specialists of different fields of speech research with the goal to discuss the relevance of linguistic variation from the angles of speech production, perception, pathology and acquisition. As the 10th volume in the Laboratory Phology series, it also includes several review papers that deal with some of the core questions of research in laboratory phology over the last 20 years.
- Author BiographyCecile Fougeron and Barbara Kuhnert, Laboratoire de Phonetique et Phonologie, Paris, France; Mariapaola D'Imperio, LaboratoireParole et Langage, Aix-en-Provence, France; Nathalie Vallee, Gipsa-Lab, Grenoble, France.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- Series TitlePhonology and Phonetics [PP]
- Series Part/Volume Number4-4
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Note155 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 155 schw.-w. u. 1 farb. Abb.
- Weight1292 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byBarbara Kuhnert,Cecile Fougeron,Mariapaola D'Imperio,Nathalie Vallee
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.