All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes a number of papers written in English and published in the last fifteen years in which the Italian labour market faced many changes. The book t only provides the international readership with a frame of reference - in both conceptual and legal terms - that helps to appreciate the Italian Labour Law currently in force, but also represents a contribution to moving beyond the self-referential nature of the Italian debate on the reform of labour laws. As such, the book supplies the reform process of the Italian labour market with an international and comparative dimension which - in accordance with the programmatic approach of Marco Biagi - will also feed the debate at the national level.
- Author BiographyMichele Tiraboschi is Full Professor of Labour Law at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia. He is also Director of the Marco Biagi Centre for International and Comparative Studies, and Scientific Coordinator of ADAPT, the Association for International and Comparative Studies in the field of Labour Law and Industrial Relations (www.adapt.it).
- Author(s)Michele Tiraboschi
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight236 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Series Edited byTayo Fashoyin,Michele Tiraboschi
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.