All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLabour Market Review stands back from the monthly labour market figures produced by ONS and describes some longer term trends. It sets out an invaluable summary of core facts, presented in a straightforward way so as to be accessible to a wide range of users.
- Author BiographyThe OFFICE FOR NATIONAL STATISTICS (ONS) is the government department that provides UK statistical and registration services. ONS is responsible for producing a wide range of key economic and social statistics which are used by policy makers across government to create evidence-based policies and monitor performance against them. The Office also builds and maintains data sources both for itself and for its business and research customers. It makes statistics available so that everyone can easily assess the state of the nation, the performance of government, and their own position.
- Author(s)Office for National Statistics
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication23/03/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight549 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.