Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about two polemical issues in labour studies, namely, the tions and determinants of labour productivity and flexibility. This book attempts to develop the tion of labour input flexibility or the capacity of workers to adapt to changes in the environment and its relation with labour productivity. The role of institutions, employment practices, capital-labour relations and labour market policies in determining labour flexibility is emphasized. The chapters look at the experiences of industrialized countries (European countries, the USA, Canada and Japan) and three Latin American countries (Brazil, Chile and Mexico).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/10/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byEdward J. Amadeo,Susan Horton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.