All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSub-Saharan Africa is the poorest region in the world. But its current status has skewed our understanding of the ecomy before colonization. Ronnback reconstructs the living standards of the population at a time when the Atlantic slave trade brought money and men into the area, enriching our understanding of West African ecomic development.
- Author BiographyKlas Ronnback is an Associate Professor of Economic History at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Author(s)Klas Ronnback
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitlePerspectives in Economic and Social History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPickering & Chatto (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.