Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- Description'In the fast-paced world in which we w live, we need simple, beautiful places like labyrinths that draw us in by the attraction of their pattern to slow ourselves down, still the busy mind and connect us again with our deep inner resources.' This full-colour book offers a unique insight into labyrinths in the UK and wider, combined with Di's own stunning photography. It begins with a potted history of the labyrinth and hints for walking one, shares personal reflections and stories from the labyrinth and explores the variety of settings in which labyrinths are w to be found. It includes a section on how to create your own labyrinth and lead your own labyrinth walk. Di Williams is an Anglican priest, adult educator, spiritual accompanier, professional bodywork practitioner, writer and the first Labyrinth Master Teacher in the UK. One of the gifts she brings to her work is a deep appreciation of physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual connection. She was awarded the MBE in 2008 for Services to Higher Education for her leading work in developing personal and spiritual support for those of all faiths and ne. She is the creator of the beautiful Edinburgh Labyrinth.
- Author(s)Di Williams
- PublisherWild Goose Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWild Goose Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width260 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.