Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.50Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by lilaboti2011
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
- AU $5.00+ AU $8.80 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by 6361rebecca
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJuly 2005. In the Pyrenees mountains near Carcassonne, Alice, a volunteer at an archaeological dig, stumbles into a cave and makes a startling discovery-two crumbling skeletons, strange writings on the walls, and the pattern of a labyrinth. Eight hundred years earlier, on the eve of a brutal crusade that will rip apart southern France, a young woman named Alais is given a ring and a mysterious book for safekeeping by her father. The book, he says, contains the secret of the true Grail, and the ring, inscribed with a labyrinth, will identify a guardian of the Grail. Now, as crusading armies gather outside the city walls of Carcassonne, it will take a tremendous sacrifice to keep the secret of the labyrinth safe.
- Author BiographyKate Mosse is the author of the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling <i>Labyrinth</i> and <i>Sepulchre</i> and the Co-founder and Honorary Director of the prestigious Orange Prize for Fiction. She lives in England and France.
- Author(s)Kate Mosse
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $96.76Trending at AU $98.23
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $21.15
- AU $23.98Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.23
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.