All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave You Ever Tried To Get Lost? In this avant-garde, counter-culture vel, Alan Agrippa embarks upon a journey of Jungian individuation that encompasses both geographical and mental terrain. As he travels through England, Scotland, and Ireland, he immerses himself in a broad range of philosophical challenges to develop an understanding of a world that, until then, is unkwn to him. Together, you and he are propelled to explore some of the fundamental questions of existence: the nature of physics, mysticism, and the human mind. Labyrinth of Chaos is a story of transcendence which challenges traditional tions of morality, politics, and love. It celebrates the best of the individual human spirit: youthful idealism, romantic longings, and the unbridled pursuit of genius.
- Author(s)Brian Wallace
- PublisherNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationTempe, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.