All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAdult coloring for relaxation, stress reduction, meditation, spiritual connection, prayer, centering, healing, and coming into your deep, true self. Ages 9 to 109. Color the drawings of Labyrinths: Meditative Coloring Book 5 to come into balance, calm, intuitive wisdom, spiritual connection, and peace, where you can access the best of yourself and learn to be more of what you are meant to be. Walking a labyrinth, whether with your feet, colored pencils or markers, tracing the path with your finger, or following it with your eyes, can change you. It has been called a pilgrimage, a spiritual journey, a path toward spiritual growth, enlightenment, or salvation. The labyrinth invites you to embrace your soul and come away with more of who you really are. It can change your life, expand what's possible, and open intuition, vision, wisdom, healing, and strength. Often the journey into the labyrinth is taken with a question in mind, or a prayer, or a need for healing. As you move further into the labyrinth you descend deeper into willingness, into yourself, and into sacred wisdom. An answer or realization or healing change may come as you reach the center, or it may come on your way back out to rejoin ordinary life. Or perhaps later, whenever you are ready to receive it. Labyrinths: Meditative Coloring Book 5 allows you to choose which labyrinth you want to walk today, and when and where you want to walk it. See which one catches your attention, which one draws you in, which one feels right. Whichever labyrinth you choose, all lead to your inner, true self where wisdom, guidance, and spiritual connection await. This book includes 36 different original drawings, information about labyrinths, suggestions for how to use this book, a guided meditation, introduction to the artist, and open pages inviting you to record your own impressions. Five Volumes of Meditative Coloring Books: Angels, Crosses, Ancient Symbols, Hearts, and Labyrinths.
- Author BiographyAliyah Schick has been an artist and writer all of her life. After Peace Corps in the Andes Mountains of South America, she pursued an MFA in studio art, worked in clay then fiber and fabrics, and now she draws, paints, journals prolifically, and writes poems and prose. At the heart of all she does, Aliyah Schick's deepest work is healing. A skilled and dynamic transformation coach and energetic healer, her work in the multidimensional layers and aspects of the human field is powerful and effective. Through her art and writing she offers healing to our bodies, minds, and spirits to help us become more of who we can be and to fulfill more of why we are here in this life. Books by Aliyah Schick: * Mary Magdalene's Words: Two Women's Spiritual Journey, Both Truth and Fiction, Both Ancient and Now * Angels: Meditative Coloring Book 1 * Crosses: Meditative Coloring Book 2 * Ancient Symbols: Meditative Coloring Book 3 * Hearts: Meditative Coloring Book 4 * Labyrinths: Meditative Coloring Book 5 * Finally, a Book of Poetry by Aliyah Schick Aliyah also explores enlightened entrepreneurship, studies Abraham-Hicks materials, meditates, gardens, facilitates a prayer chain, marvels at ever-expanding paradox, and practices being present in the moment.
- Author(s)Aliyah Schick
- PublisherSacred Imprints
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSacred Imprints
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.