All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart travelogue, part spiritual memoir, Candolini tells the story of packing his family into their car and heading out for a four-month tour of Europe's rich and diverse labyrinths. This book is the fruit of his travel, filled with history, reflection, and personal insight.
- Author(s)Gernot Candolini
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Foreword byPaula D'Arcy
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.