Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles linked together by the topic of exploring space.
- Author BiographyStephanie Harvey has spent the past 42 years teaching and learning about reading and writing. As the president of Stephanie Harvey Consulting (www.stephanieharvey.com), she currently serves as a private literacy consultant to schools and districts throughout the country. She has published articles in Ed Leadership, Language Arts, Reading Teacher and other educational publications. Her books and resources include Nonfiction Matters, Strategies That Work 2nd Ed, Comprehension and Collaboration, Nonfiction Reading & Writing Workshops, National Geographic Ladders, and a wide range of assorted classroom videos. Stephanie lives in Denver with her husband, Edward, and spends her free time reading, hiking, skiing and traveling. She has two grown children, a new granddaughter, and a grand bulldog named Otis. You can follow her on Twitter @stephharvey49.
- Author(s)Stephanie Harvey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight88 g
- Width190 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.