CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles linked together by the topic of landforms.
- Author BiographyStephanie Harvey has spent the past 42 years teaching and learning about reading and writing. As the president of Stephanie Harvey Consulting (www.stephanieharvey.com), she currently serves as a private literacy consultant to schools and districts throughout the country. She has published articles in Ed Leadership, Language Arts, Reading Teacher and other educational publications. Her books and resources include Nonfiction Matters, Strategies That Work 2nd Ed, Comprehension and Collaboration, Nonfiction Reading & Writing Workshops, National Geographic Ladders, and a wide range of assorted classroom videos. Stephanie lives in Denver with her husband, Edward, and spends her free time reading, hiking, skiing and traveling. She has two grown children, a new granddaughter, and a grand bulldog named Otis. You can follow her on Twitter @stephharvey49.
- Author(s)Stephanie Harvey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight92 g
- Width191 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.