All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionEver since moving to Seattle from LA, Trevor Burwen has wanted out: out of his dad's dingy suburban tract home; out of his soul-sucking job at an alternative music hall; out of the city that has let him down. It's 1990 and the cusp of the grunge explosion. But to Trevor, Seattle is still a cultural and social backwater. When Trevor joins in with a gang of scooter hooligans, his grey-tinged life explodes into Technicolor-cool threads, music, mates and a vintage Vespa. He's got the mod look w-and the girls start paying attention. After multiple altercations, a wrecked Jag, a run-in with Swedish mobsters, his love life in the balance and a face that practically gets rearranged, Trevor learns two enduring life lessons. One, the best scenes are the scenes that die. And two, once a mod, always a mod. Think of Laddy Groove as Quadrophenia for the w generation. Go!
- Author BiographyJerry Boak is a writer and media consultant in New York City. He still has his two-tone 1966 Vespa 180 Super Sport from his days in Seattle. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Jerry Boak
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.