All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.59
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.27
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $29.97Trending at AU $38.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe side-splittingly funny follow-up to Supermarket Gremlins, from bestselling husband and wide duo, Adam and Charlotte Guillain. Cheeky gremlins are guzzling school dinners, howling in music class, and is that a GREMLIN BOTTOM peeking out of the paint box?! Lift the flaps to find them all! Ather rhyming romp from Adam and Charlotte Guillain, packed with madcap fun and silly humour, perfectly matched with Chris Chatterton's joyous artwork. With tons of flaps to lift, cheeky gremlins to find and a settling ending about quiet storytime, this is the perfect picture book to help parents, teachers and librarians calm down lively little gremlins age 3 years and up. Look out for more zany fun in Adam and Charlotte's other adventures: Spaghetti with the Yeti, Marshmallows for Martians, Doughnuts for a Dragon, Pizza for Pirates, Socks for Santa and Treats for a T. rex. Praise for Supermarket Gremlins: Supermarket Gremlins is the FUNNIEST book of 2016! . (Little Likely Lads). Adam Guillain is a performance storyteller and was the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre Writer in Residence. Charlotte Guillain taught English to air traffic controllers and nurses before deciding a career in publishing would endanger fewer lives. They have written several books together including Supermarket Gremlins, School for Dads and the George's Amazing Adventures series. The first title in the series, Spaghetti with the Yeti, was minated for nine awards including the Roald Dahl Funny Prize and has co-editioned in seven territories. Chris Chatterton is an illustrator and animator from County Durham, England. He has a background in graphic design and corporate / commercial animation. His passion for illustration has led him to pursue a career as a freelance artist working for a wide array of clients. He has upcoming books with Scholastic, Little Tiger Press and Egmont. Chris loves all things creative and geeky.
- Author BiographyLou Wakefield is a writer, director and actor, starring in the BBC's Inside Out and YTV's The Refuge and appearing in countless theatre plays. Her directing career began in theatre with productions at the Royal Court and Liverpool's Everyman. She has since directed many hours of television drama including Desmond's, Coronation Street and Brookside. She wrote ITV's Firm Friends, starring Billie Whitelaw and Madhur Jaffrey, which won a Royal Society of Television Award, and wrote and directed Never Say Die for Channel 4, starring Irene Handl. She has also written numerous highly acclaimed novels, including Tuscan Soup and Sleeping Partners. Carole Hayman has written several novels, and also writes for TV, radio and film - including the hit drama series Rides for BBC1 and the comedy series The Refuge for Channel 4. She has published many short stories and literary articles, including features for The Independent, The Guardian, The Express, The Sunday Times, Daily Mail and a regular column, 'My Lofty Life', for the Saturday Independent. Her first film as producer/writer, f2point8, was shortlisted for a BAFTA, while her second, the short animation Lofty Life, has appeared in several global film festivals and won an award from the UK Film Council. Her novel Hard Choices was shortlisted for the Saga Award for Wit - known as the Silver Booker.
- Author(s)Carole Hayman,Lou Wakefield
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Out-of-print date25/02/2017
- Weight93 g
- Width125 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Read byPatricia Routledge,Prunella Scales
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time68
- Edition StatementA&M
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.