All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering Victorian guide for the woman cyclist, first published in 1897, instructs its readers on the selection of a bicycle, the rules of the road, appropriate cycling costume, the choice of food to take on journeys, and the organisation of bicycle gymkhanas - as well as tackling the controversial question of whether cycling is an appropriate activity for ladies. Its humorous advice evokes the spirit of an age when cycling was a daring activity for the modern woman.
- Author Biography<b>Miss F.J. Erskine</b> was an author.
- Author(s)F. J. Erskine
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Content Note10 black and white
- Weight254 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.