All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine Kllys was Mary Boleyn's first child, born in 1524 when Mary was having an affair with King Henry VIII. Katherine spent her life unackwledged as the king's daughter, yet she was given prime appointments at court as maid of hour to both Anne of Cleves and Katherine Howard. She married Francis Kllys when she was 16 and went on to become mother to many successful men and women at court including Lettice Kllys who created a scandal when she married Sir Robert Dudley, the queen's favourite. This fascinating book studies Katherine's life and times, including her intriguing relationship with Elizabeth I.
- Author BiographySarah-Beth Watkins is a freelance writer with over 20 years' experience writing for magazines and websites on a variety of topics including writing, parenting, crafts, literature and women's development. Over the past ten years, she has also tutored a number of writing courses within community settings and as a distance and online learning tutor. She lives in County Wexford, Ireland.
- Author(s)Sarah-Beth Watkins
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChronos Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.